A few links that have caught my fancy these past few weeks.
- How openness helps - new results from immigrant players in national basketball teams
- Recalculating global poverty rates
- Better ways to appraise teachers
- A proposal to cap individual tax breaks
- Why market-based mechanisms to address climate change are so much more effective than regulations
- How do doctors respond to pay-for-performance?
- Gay marriage in the US - decomposing changing attitudes, and reconsidering the impact of direct democracy on minorities
- An empirical analysis of the Tea Party movement
- Costing public projects - it's harder than you think
- How Chinese local elections improve accountability
- ...but some concerns about the recent crackdowns at the national level
- Why Argentine conscripts are more likely to become criminals
Do you like this post?