A few links that have caught my fancy over recent weeks.
- Should academics join the government? (and Cicero's acerbic comment on those who refuse)
- UK Fabians on boosting party activism
- Saul Eslake on negative gearing (and homeowner grants)
- A new suburban trends app
- Ambassador Bleich on Wikileaks (a speech that took a suspiciously long time to get posted on his website!)
- Probabilities of alien life
- Using wellbeing data to estimate the subjective cost of unemployment
- What teaching techniques work best in the classroom?
- A special journal issue on teacher performance pay
- New ideas on foreign aid financing
- Do free school lunches change eating habits?
- NZ work on the economics of migration - a summary
Do you like this post?