A few February links:
- Boarding schools for poor US kids have large returns, but still may not be worth the significant investment
- A 1 percentage point increase in unemployment raises poverty by about the same amount
- The daughters of Dick Cheney, George Bush and John McCain now support gay marriage
- What's the impact of Arab unrest on the Israeli-Palestinian peace process?
- Which countries look most similar to Egypt and Tunisia?
- A new US report suggests that we can improve teacher education programs through better evaluation of what works and what doesn't
- Half a century of Australian parliamentary opening speeches
- Tweeting pollies
- Which interventions reduce recidivism?
- Next Left on David Cameron's 'Big Society' (thanks to Osmond Chiu for putting me onto this blog)
- A new Grattan Institute report on raising productivity
Do you like this post?