I only started it an hour ago, but here are a few of my favourite parliamentary Valentines so far.
- @Jovianshadow Simon Ray: The Senate is red, the House is green, you're the sweetest, I ever seen.
- @laurie_ms Lauren W: You're a perfectly drafted bill
- @xx_Alexandra Alex: You can cross my floor any day.
- @ewing Robert Ewing: My love for you will never be challenged.
- @John_Hanna John Hanna: You Ring My Bells.
- @Bubuhelen Helen Tudor: It may be a hung parliament but I'm hung up on you.
- @gagewrites Benjamin Gage: You're my Light on the Hill.
- @BronwynHinz Bronwyn Hinz: Meeting you made me a True Believer
- @bcagney Bradley Cagney: you are the apple of my 'aye'
- @Drag0nista Drag0nista: You had me at Order!
- @leoniedoyle Leonie Doyle: Lock the doors
- @kpgriffin Kevin Griffin: You are the rungs in my ladder of opportunity.
- @joshgans Joshua Gans: Well may we say God save the Queen because nothing will change how I feel about you.
- @fairerfields peter mott: You and I make are meant to be that even Tony Abbott would grant me a pair
- @BartholomewD Di. Human, not dog: You make the party room the party room
- @SpaceKidette Space Kidette: I heard my maiden speech & then came question time.Come to the party room and be my valentine?
- @steveandhens Steve C: This is awkward. I expected a mandate.
And there are a few more that aren't quite suitable for a family-oriented blog.
Got more? Tweet them at #AusPolValentines.
Do you like this post?
Be the first to comment
Sign in with