The Stronger Communities grant program is back for Round 8.
Grants of between $2,500 and $20,00 are available for small, capital works project that will benefit the community. There is no in-kind funding requirement – the grant amount can be 100% of your eligible project costs.
You can submit your EOI via this Google form.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be an incorporated not for profit organisation or an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust with responsibility for a community asset or property.
- Have an ABN
- Be nominated by your local MP
Your project must:
- Be a small capital works or capital expenditure project
- Deliver social benefits to the community
- Be located in Fenner
- Be completed by 31 December
Examples of eligible activities are available on the GrantConnect website, as is all relevant information on eligibility.
Please complete and send us your Expressions of Interest before Friday the 17th of March. If you are successful after our community consultation, we will formally nominate you to the Department and you must submit your formal application by the 10th of May.
Please share this within your networks so that everyone eligible has the opportunity to submit an EOI.
Please call (02) 6247 4396 or email Liv at [email protected] with any questions.
PS: If you’re still waiting on a follow up from Round 7, please call the Community Grants Hub at 13 28 46