I’ve now set up an Andrew Leigh YouTube channel (in the 21st century, anyone can be a media mogul). It includes my first speech, as well as recent appearances on Lateline, ABC24, and Sky.
Archive for November 2010
A University of Canberra Professor has been awarded approximately half a million dollars to continue vital medical research.
The Murray Darling Basin Authority’s ACT consultation session on Nov 11 has apparently been moved to a slightly larger room. It’ll now be in the Manning Clarke Theatre, Building 26(a), Union Court, Australian National University. The session runs from 9am to noon. Registration details here.
- Does financial literacy make you wealthier, or is it the other way around?
- Which books do prisoners request?
- How much of the costs of childhood obesity are borne by the invidual, and how much by society?
- How do Israeli home demolitions affect subsequent terrorism?
- The 100 best signs at the weekend’s rally to restore sanity and/or fear in Washington DC (my faves: 1, 39, 52, 59, 97)