The latest lineup of links that have caught my eye.
- Do your genes affect how you vote?
- How should we measure the benefits of broadband?
- How anti-science views have migrated from far-left to far-right
- Estimating the cost of the US war on drugs
- A review of Ed Glaeser's magisterial new book on cities
- Who is (more) rational?
- How a group of young Serbs have helped ferment democratic revolutions worldwide (thanks to Tony Shields for the tip)
- How do random events affect election outcomes?
- Paul Krugman on deficit reduction
- What determines aid effectiveness?
- Which schools do teachers want to work at?
Do you like this post?