A few articles that have piqued my interest this week.
- A random experiment on gender balance and competitiveness
- The multiplier from New Deal public works spending in the 1930s was around 1.7
- What if carbon taxes on electricity exempted the household sector?
- Pollution pricing (and why market mechanisms produce surprisingly cheap outcomes)
- The financial cost of childbearing for highly educated women
- Is rising CEO pay due to managerial power or uncompetitive markets?
- Aussie Bruce Western on US drug policy
Do you like this post?